Reem Autos Systems, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively “Reem Autos”) are committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our websites and while using our products and services (“Solutions”).
This Privacy Statement applies to Reem Autos websites and Solutions that link to or reference this Privacy Statement and describes how we handle personal information and the choices available to you regarding the collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your personal information. Additional information on our information practices may be provided in offer descriptions, privacy data sheets, or other notices provided before or at the time of data collection.
What is Personal Information
“Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), social media account information, or payment card number.
It may also include device identifiers, data and telemetry (such as IP or MAC address) when such data is linked or tied to a specific person’s device.
If we link other data with your personal information, we will treat that linked data as personal information.
Uses of Your Personal Information
- We may use your personal information to operate and help to ensure the security of our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our websites and Solutions, sending notices, marketing and other communications, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
- Delivering a Solution you have requested.
- Analyzing, supporting, and improving our websites and Solutions and user experience.
- Personalizing websites and Solutions, newsletters and other communications.
- Administering and processing your training and certification exams.
- Managing your relationship and interactions with Reem Autos.
- Sending communications to you, including for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes, either directly from Reem Autos or our partners.
You can modify your communication preferences at any time. See Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences below.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties to operate our business, deliver, improving, securing, and customizing our websites and Solutions, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
We may share personal information in the following ways:
- Within Reem Autos and any of our worldwide subsidiaries for data processing, such as marketing, business operations, security, website or Solution functionality, or storage.
- With Reem Atous business partners or vendors, so that they may share information with you about their products or services. To opt-out of Reem Autos sharing with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- With business partners, service vendors authorized third-party agents, or contractors to provide a requested website, Solution, service or transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting seminar registration, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority or third party if we believe disclosure is under or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; protect the rights, property, or safety of Reem Autos, its business partners, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- In aggregated, anonymized, and/or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our websites and Solutions and interact with us. We also acquire personal information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information on our behalf.
We collect personal information for a variety of business reasons, such as:
- Processing your order, including payment transactions.
- Providing you with a newsletter subscription.
- Sending and managing marketing communications and preferences.
- Creating an account.
- Provisioning websites and Solutions and enabling the use of certain features.
- Personalizing, improving and enhancing user experience and Solutions.
- Providing customer service.
- Managing a job application.
- Administering online education, testing and certifications.
We and the third parties we engage may combine the information collected across our websites and Solutions from you over time with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve accuracy and completeness and allows us to better tailor our interactions with you.
If you choose to provide Reem Autos with a third party’s personal information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent that you have the third party’s permission to do so. Examples include forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend or sending job referrals. Third parties may unsubscribe from any future communication following the link provided in the initial message. In some instances, Reem Autos and the third parties we engage may automatically collect data through cookies, weblogs, web beacons, and other similar applications. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website or Solution and to help personalize features, content or offers for you.
Security of Your Personal Information
We intend to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely under this Privacy Statement. Reem Autos implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We also contractually require that our suppliers protect such information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. The Internet, however, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you provide.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our rights and agreements.